As the world of business grows increasingly competitive, it has become essential to have a well-designed customer relationship management system that can help companies manage customer interactions and drive sales.
However, implementing and effectively utilizing a CRM system can be challenging for businesses, which is why online CRM training courses have become increasingly popular.
These courses offer businesses and individuals the opportunity to learn how to use CRM systems effectively and optimize their sales processes. We’re going to discuss some of the best online CRM training courses available and how they can benefit you.
- HubSpot Academy CRM Training Course: HubSpot Academy is one of the most well-known online training platforms in the business world, and it offers a comprehensive CRM training course. This course covers everything from the basics of CRM systems to advanced sales processes and customer retention strategies. The course is broken down into bite-sized modules, making it easy to follow and digest. The best part about this training course is that it’s completely free of charge, making it accessible to everyone.
- Salesforce Trailhead: Salesforce is the most widely-used CRM system in the world, and Trailhead is Salesforce’s official online training platform. Trailhead offers a range of courses for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced. The courses cover topics such as sales processes, customer service, and marketing automation. The courses are interactive and provide hands-on experience with the Salesforce CRM system. Trailhead is free to use, but certification exams do require payment.
- Zoho CRM Training: Zoho is another popular CRM system, and its training course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform. The course covers everything from setting up the system to using advanced workflow automation and customization features. The course is free and includes quizzes and exercises to help reinforce learning.
- Pipedrive Academy: Pipedrive is a CRM system designed specifically for sales teams, and its training course focuses on sales processes and pipeline management. The course covers topics such as lead generation, deal management, and reporting. The course is free to use, and there are plenty of quizzes and exercises.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a popular CRM system for businesses that use Microsoft products. Its training course covers everything from basic setup to advanced customization and integration with other Microsoft products. The course is free to use, but some advanced courses may require payment.
- Sugar University: SugarCRM is an open-source CRM system that offers a range of training courses through its Sugar University platform. The courses cover topics such as lead generation, customer retention, and advanced reporting. The courses are free to use and include quizzes and exercises.
- Insightly Training: Insightly is a popular CRM system for small businesses, and its training course covers everything from basic setup to advanced customization and reporting. The course is free to use and offers exercises and quizzes to help you.
- Infusionsoft Training: Now rebranded as Keap, Infusionsoft is a popular CRM system for small businesses focusing on marketing automation. Its training course covers topics such as lead generation, email marketing, and sales processes, and this free course offers lots of exercises and quizzes.
- Freshworks Academy: Freshworks is a CRM system that offers a range of products for customer engagement, marketing, and sales. Its free training courses cover lead generation, pipeline management, and customer retention and also help you cement your learning with exercises.
- Agile CRM Academy: Agile CRM is a CRM system designed for small businesses, and its training course is free. It covers lead generation, customer retention, and sales processes and also provides exercises.
- Bitrix24 Academy: Bitrix24 is an all-in-one CRM system that offers a range of features, such as lead management, email marketing, and project management. Its training course is completely free and covers everything from basic setup to advanced customization and integrations.
- Oracle University: Oracle is a popular CRM system for large businesses, and its training course covers everything from basic setup to advanced customization and integrations. The course covers topics such as sales processes, customer retention, and reporting. Oracle University offers both free and paid courses.
- Nimble Academy: Nimble is a CRM system focusing on social selling and relationship building. Its training course covers lead generation, customer retention, and social media management and is free.
- Capsule CRM University: Capsule is a popular CRM system for small businesses, and its free training course covers topics such as lead generation, pipeline management, and customer retention.
While many of these courses are completely free, some do require payment, especially in the case of advanced courses and certification. Some platforms also offer paid courses with personalized support or extra features.
Choosing the right training course requires research, and each offers something different, and every business needs to make sure the training fits their budget and needs. That said, whether free or paid, investing in training is wise as it helps everyone gain the skills they need for the CRM initiative to succeed.